كفر الدهايمة دوت كوم

أهلاً وسهلاً ، ها قد جاءتنا الفرصة لنعبر عن نفسنا
لا تتردد وسجل وشارك .
شباب كفر الغاب

كفر الدهايمة دوت كوم

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

كفر الدهايمة دوت كوم

الرابط الجديد للمنتدى http://www.kghab.com/vb/index.php
خلاص كله على المنتدى الجديد http://www.kghab.com/vb/index.php

مهم للغاية

لرابط الجديد للمنتدى www.kghab.com

مواقف للصف الثانى الثانوى مهم جدااااااااااااااااااا

Ahmed Selim
    جَدَعٌ
    جَدَعٌ

عدد المساهمات : 14
    نقاط : 50915
    تاريخ التسجيل : 04/05/2010

مواقف للصف الثانى الثانوى مهم جدااااااااااااااااااا Empty مواقف للصف الثانى الثانوى مهم جدااااااااااااااااااا

مُساهمة  Ahmed Selim الخميس مايو 13, 2010 8:13 am

1. A friend wants to know what job you would like to do when you leave school.
     I'd like to be a civil engineer.
    2. A friend asks you why you'd like to be a doctor.
     To help sick people.
    3. Your teacher asks you why you enjoy learning English.
     I enjoy learning English because I like chatting in English.
    4. A relative wants to know the best thing about your school.
     I like school activities.
    5. A friend asks you why (an author) is your favourite writer.
     Because he is making fun of European politics.
    6. A friend asks you why (name of a book) is your favourite book.
     It makes fun of the ridiculous things politicians argue about.
    7. A friend asks' you what (name of a book) is about.
     It is about making fun of European politics.
    8. A friend asks you what you think about (an author).
     He is a satirist.
    9. Your friend bought a new DVD last week. You want to know if he or she has watched it. What do you say?
     Have you watched the DVD yet?
    10. You want to know your friend's opinion of the DVD. What do you say?
     What do you think of the DVD?
    11. You want to know if you can watch the DVD when he or she has watched it. What do you say?
     Could I borrow the DVD when you have finished?
    12. Your friend agrees to lend you his DVD. You are very pleased. What do you say?
     That's very kind of you. Thanks.
    13. You would like to ask someone about the subjects they are studying at school. What do you say?
     Excuse me, could I ask you some questions about the subjects you are studying at school?
    14. You want to ask someone which subject they like best.
     Could you tell me which subject you like best?
    15. You want to ask someone the reason why they like this subject best
     Can you say why you like this subject?
    16. It is the end of your interview. You would like to thank someone for answering your questions.
     Thank you for your time.
    17. A friend asks you why you enjoy reading novels.
     The main reason is that I like reading stories about people and places.
    18. You want to know your brother's opinion of a film you both watched on TV last night.
     What did you think of the film we watched on TV last night?
    19. You want to ask which subject your teacher liked best when he or she was at school.
     Could you tell me which subject you liked best when you were at school, please?
    20. Someone asks you a question that you do not want to answer.
     I'd rather not answer that question.
    21. Your friend asks you what you have just decided to do this evening.
     I'm going to visit my uncle.
    22. You look out of the window and make a prediction about tomorrow's weather.
     (I think) it will be hot and dry.
    23. Your project partner asks you what you need to make' to start I magazine for young people in their school.
     I need to get a team together to work on the project with you.
    24. A friend wants to cook the family meal this evening, but can't decide what to make. Give advice.
     If I were you, I'd cook something they all like.
    25. You can't see your friend at the weekend.
     Sorry, I'm visiting relatives.
    26. Someone asks your opinion about the weather.
     I think it will rain.
    27. Someone asks you about your plans for your next holiday.
     I am going to Luxor.
    28. Someone asks what you want to study at university.
     I am going to study Japanese.
    29. You are at an interview for university. The interviewer asks you what qualities you think are important to be a successful student. What do you reply?
     A successful student is someone who enjoys learning and works hard.
    30. You and a group of friends are discussing what makes a good friend. One of the group asks what you think. What do you reply?
     (I think) A good friend helps you when you need something.
    31. A friend asks you what you think makes a good teacher. What is your opinion?
     (I think/In my opinion) A good teacher is fair to the students.
    32. You and a group of friends are discussing what you need to do to be a successful sportsman. It is your turn to express an opinion. What do you say?
     (I think/In my opinion) A successful sportsman needs dedication.
    33. A friend asks for your advice about what he/she can do for charity.
     If I were you, I'd raise money for the poor.
    34. Someone asks you what you think makes a good charity worker.
     In my opinion, he must be patient and hardworking.
    35. A friend says he or she wants to do an individual sport to keep fit. Give advice.
     Why don't you play tennis?
    36. A friend asks how he or she should choose anew leader for their sports team. What do you say?
     You need someone who can cooperate with other people.
    37. You meet a visitor to your country at the airport. You want to make him or her feel at home. What do you say?
     Hello. Welcome to Egypt.
    38. A person you do not know arrives in your school. Ask if you can help them.
     Can 1 help you (with anything)?
    39. You meet a friend who you have not seen for a long time. What do you say?
     It's good to see you again.
    40. In class, you see a school friend who has been away for several weeks. What do you say?
     Where have you been? How are things?
    41. You are interviewing an older person about their education. You want to know whether or not he or she was a good school student. What do you ask?
     Were you good at school?
    42. You want to know when an older person began their first job. What do you ask?
     When did you $tart your first job?
    43. You are interviewing one of your grandparents for a school project. You want to know what his or her life was like when he or she was young. What do you ask?
     What was your early life like?
    44. You want to know if your grandfather did anything when he was not working.
     What did you use to do when you were not working?
    45. A friend asks you what is your reason for choosing water skiing to part of the Olympic Games in the future.
     It's a great sport that requires a lot of skill.
    46. Someone suggests going to the shops this afternoon. You agree to go. What do you say?
     That's a great idea.
    47. A school friend suggests going to the beach tomorrow. You don't wan to go to the beach, but would like to play chess. What do you say?
     I'm not sure about that. What about playing chess?
    48. You would like to go on a family trip to Alexandria. Make tit suggestion to your father.
     I think it would be a good idea to have a family holiday in Alexandria.
    49. You and your sister are discussing what to buy your mother for her birthday. You think a necklace would be a good present. Suggest this idea to your sister.
     If you ask me, we should get her a necklace.
    50. You have just been introduced to Mr Stone, who you have not before. What do you say?
     Pleased to meet you.
    51. Someone your father has worked with in the past has just arrived your country. Your father meets him at the airport. What does your father say to him?
     It's good to see you again.
    52. You have just met an old friend who you have not seen for six month. You want to know about this friend's activities in that time. What you say?
     What have you been doing recently?
    53. A friend asks you why you have recently started playing squash. You like squash and you believe it is good for your health. What do you say?
     I enjoy playing the sport. I play regularly and I think it keeps me fit.
    54. Some people think that people would like to grow their own fruit and vegetables. You show uncertainty.
     I'm not so sure.
    55. Farmers have a very hard life. You show agreement.
     Yes, I suppose so.
    56. People spend too much time preparing food. You show disagreement.
     I disagree.
    57. You are of the opinion that food cooked at home always tastes better than food from a restaurant.
     Yes, you are right there.
    58. Sugar and salt are bad for your health, aren't they?
     I suppose so.
    59. Countries should try to produce all their own food, shouldn't they?
     I disagree. Some countries can produce food more easily than others.
    60. As far as I'm concerned, markets are the best places to buy food. What do you think?
     Yes, I agree. They are cheaper than shops.
    61. One of your friends eats food with too much fat in it. What do you say to him or her?
     You mustn't eat too much fat. It's bad for you.
    62. A friend who has been ill asks for advice about food. Suggest fruit.
     In my opinion, you should eat more fruit.
    63. A school friend asks what you think of fast food. What do you say?
     I don't like fast food. It is not healthy.
    64. You see a friend reading a book. Ask your friend what the book is called and who wrote it.
     What's the name of the book you are reading and who wrote it?
    65. A friend asks if you are enjoying your book. Say that 'you are and recommend it to your friend.
     Yes, I am really enjoying this book and I can recommend it to you.
    66. Your friend asks why you would recommend the book. Say the main reason is that it is easy to read.
     My main reason for recommending it is that it's so easy to read.
    67. You have just bought a new CD by your favourite singer. Recommend it to a friend.
     You really should listen to this CD. It's great.
    68. You want to know where your friend would really like to live. What do you ask?
     Where would your dream house be?
    69. You want to know what type of home your friend would choose. What do you ask?
     What type of house would you like to live in?
    70. Your friend wants to know where your dream house would be. What do you answer?
     It would be in the countryside.
    71. In your friend's opinion people spend too long on the phone. What do you say?
     People spend too much time on the phone.
    72. A friend believes that football is the best form of exercise. You don't think the same.
     I don't agree. I think swimming is better.
    73. You have just bought a new DVD about space travel. Recommend it to a friend.
     I really recommend the new DVD I bought about space travel.
    74. Your friend asks why you would recommend this DVD. Say the mal reason is that it is full of new and interesting information.
     The main reason is that it is full of lots of new and interesting information.
    75. A friend wants to know where your dream holiday would be to. You really enjoy beach holidays. What do you say?
     My dream holiday would be a beach holiday in a nice warm country.
    76. You have just read a magazine story. You understand the story, and you are not sure what its real subject is. What do you say?
     What's the story really about?
    77. Your class has read a short story. You are not sure what it shows. What do you ask your teacher?
     What does this story show?
    78. Your friend asks what the film you have just seen together is really about. You think it's about helping people. What do you say?
     I think it's about helping people.
    79. You have to phone a friend's mother and tell her that her child is ill. What do you say?
     I'm sorry to say that your child (friend's name) is ill.
    80. A friend tells you about (name of a story). Say that you did not know the book before last week.
     I'd never heard of this book before last week.
    81. You are making the family meal. You would like some help from you sister. What do you say?
     I wonder if you could help me with the cooking.
    82. You have missed school because you were ill. You would like so help from your teacher. What do you say?
     Would it be possible for you to help me because I was ill?
    83. A friend asks if you can help him or her with a computer problem.
    You are happy to help, but you want to know what the problem is. What do you say?
     Yes, of course. What's the problem?
    84. A friend is trying to persuade you to visit a place you have never heard of. You'd like more information about this place. What do you say?
     Can you tell me more about this place?
    85. You are trying to persuade a foreign friend to visit an interesting place which is off the beaten track. You think your friend will regret it if he or she doesn't go. What do you say?
     It would be a pity if you didn't see it.
    86. A travel agent is trying to persuade you to go to a newly discovered tourist site. You want to know why this place is better than another. What do you ask?
     What is special about it?
    87. You have met a foreign tourist who does not know your town. You think he or she would like this place even though it is off the beaten track. What do you say to persuade him or her?
     You must visit the town, it is beautiful.
    88. Your friend is reading a magazine article. You want to know what the subject of the article is.
     What's that magazine article about?
    89. Your friend recommends reading a book. Ask him or her for information about it.
     Can you tell me something about the book?
    90. You are looking for one of your school books which you have lost. Ask a friend for help.
     Can you help me find my book? I've lost it.
    91. You've seen an exciting new film at the cinema. You think your friend would enjoy it.
     I think you would enjoy the film.
    92. Your train leaves in five minutes. It takes at least four minutes to get to the station.
     We have to leave now. The train leaves in five minutes.
    93. Your friend offers to go to the dentist with you, but you tell her not to worry, you can go on your own.
     I can go on my own. You don't need to come with me.
    94. You don't have any tea left. Explain why you are going to the shop.
     I am going to the shop because I need to buy some tea.
    95. You are at your friend's house. Your parents have told you to be home at five o'clock.
    Your friend asks if you want to stay until eight o'clock.
     No, I'm sorry, I can't. I have to be home at five o'clock.
    96. You have just agreed to see a film at the cinema with two friends. You are quite happy, but you did not choose the film. What do you say?
     I'd prefer to see horror film, but I'm happy to see this film instead.
    97. You and three friends have just decided which film to see at the cinema. You are happy that the decision has been made. What do you say?
     That's good we all agree to see that film then.
    98. You chose a holiday to Spain, but your friends all chose Italy, which was cheaper. You think their idea is probably better. What do you say?
     I'd like to go to Spain, but it's probably better to go to Italy.
    99. You have just seen the film of a book you like. You did not enjoy the film' as much as the book. A friend asks you what you thought of the film.
     If you ask me, the film was not as good as the book.
    100. Someone asks you to .compare books and films. You don't think it's possible to compare the two. Films are much more exciting for you. What do you say?
     You can't compare books and films. Films are much more exciting than books.
    101. A friend asks your opinion about a film director he or she likes. You don't agree with your friend.
     I don't agree. In my opinion, he/she is not a very good director.
    l02. You want to know what your friend likes' about this director's films. What do you say?
     What do you like about his films?
    103. You are doing a project on public transport. You want to find out information from a friend. What do you ask?
     Can I ask you some questions?
    l04. A friend asks if they can interview you to find out your opinions on the environment. You are happy about this. What do you say?
     Yes, of course. Yes, that's fine.
    l05. You are doing a project on your local environment. You want some information from ail important person in your town. What formal question do you ask?
     Would you mind answering some questions about climate change?
    l06. Someone asks if they can interview you. Unfortunately, you have too much to do. What do you say?
     No, I'm sorry. I'm busy at the moment.
    l07. You are trying to decide on a DVD to watch with your friends. You have agreed on a friend's DVD, not the one you brought. You are quite happy about this. What do you say?
     I'd prefer to watch my DVD, but I am happy to watch yours instead.
    108. You saw a film on television and have just read the book of the film. You enjoyed the film more than the book. A friend asks you what you thought of the book.
     I enjoyed the film more than (I enjoyed) the book.
    109. You are doing a project about people's eating habits. You want to find out some information by asking a friend some questions. What do you say?
     I'm doing a project about people's eating habits. Can I ask you some questions?
    110. Someone in your town is doing research into people's holiday destinations. He wants to ask you some questions, but you do not have the time. What do you say?
     No, I'm sorry. I'm busy. I don't have time now.

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الخميس مارس 28, 2024 9:37 pm